- 2 cups atta( whole wheat flour)
- water for kneading atta
- cooking oil
- Knead the dough with water till it is smooth.
- Make medium sized balls.
- Dust them with atta.
- Roll it with a rolling pin in a round circle.
- Apply oil on it.
- Fold and pleat the prantha.
- Join the edges.
- Lightly dust with flour and roll it with a rolling pin.
- On a pre-heated tava place the prantha.
- Turn the prantha when slightly cooked.
- Apply ghee on it. Turn the side and apply ghee on the other side.
- Keep turning sides till it is light brown in colour.
Impress your family with this prantha. Serve it in your next meal.