Yummy Indian carrot dessert, relished in winters.
- 1 kg carrots grated
- 1 litre milk
- 1/4 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1/2 tbsp ghee
- 6 to 7 tbsp condensed milk / 100 gms khoya according to preference
- 25 gms cashew chopped finely
- 25 gms raisins washed well
- 250 gms sugar
- In a heavy based Kadhai,add grated Carrots,milk,cardamoms powder and condensed milk.
- Cook them all together,till the carrots absorb the milk.
- Add ghee in the Kadhai and mix well.
- In a separate pan add ghee and sauté cashews and raisins. Mix well and serve hot.