The puda recipe is dedicated to our chachiji(Dr. Rameshinder Kaur Bal) as it is her recipe, rather she was the one who suggested that as it is the month of Savan this should be shared with all.Ingredients:
- 1 cup atta
- 200 gms gur
- 1 1/2 glass of water
- 1 tsp saunf
- Soak gur(jaggery) overnight.
- Next day melt gur in water.
- Add wheat and saunf and mix well to form a thin consistency(something like beaten eggs or a pancake mixture).
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Oil should be enough so that the paste should not stick to the pan.
- Spread the paste on the non-stick pan as you would do for making an omlette or a pancake.
- Flip side when one side is slightly cooked. You will get about 6 to 8 pudas.
- Serve with Kheer.
Enjoy the month of Savan with Kheer Pudas.
- If gur is not available you can use sugar too though I prefer Gur.
- Quantity of sugar and gur varies according to your personal taste.